A link to navigate through the first release of the PRAXICON Semantic Network will soon be available. From within a text-based graphical user interface, one will be able to search for specific concepts in order to explore their multisensory characteristics, their distinct attributes and their rich set of associations to other related concepts. No domain-specific information restrictions apply; this is common sense and general knowledge of everyday facts structured in a dynamic, recursive network.
- PRAXICON Software Downloads: PRAXICON GitHub Project
- PRAXICON Technical Reports: The PRAXICON Database, The PRAXICON Visualization
- PRAXICON Videos: PRAXICON for Intention Prediction
- PRAXICON Papers: Theory, Computational Implementation, Human-Robot Interaction Application
- PRAXICON Related Projects: POETICON, POETICON++