Watch a sample video for each of the POETICON Lithic Tool (PLT) Corpus Recordings: Experiment 1, Experiment 2, Experiment 3. The recordings took place in the framework of a large scale cognitive experiment, in which participants were presented with a number of unfamiliar to the modern man objects and they were asked to answer what these objects were and how they could be used. The audiovisual recordings comprise more than 95 hours of free speech, coming from more than 120 participants recorded en face and profile (to capture gestures and facial expressions) under a number of conditions, including presentation of the image of the object on a computer screen and live presentation of the object on the table in front of the participant.
- POETICON Lithic Tool Corpus Data Downloads: PLT Audiovisual Recordings & Transcripts Set, PLT Gesture & Exploratory Action Set, PLT Verbal Object Attribute and Affordance Matrix, PLT Argumentation Corpus, PLT Semantic Annotation Set, PLT Semantic & Gesture Annotation Specification File
- POETICON Lithic Tool Corpus Software Downloads: PLT Semantic Annotation Exploration Tool, PLT Semantic Inference Extraction Tool
- PLT Videos: PLT sample recordings (Experiment 1, Experiment 2, Experiment 3)
- PLT Technical Reports: Semantic and Gesture Annotation Guide & Examples
- PLT Papers: Multimodal Object Affordances Recordings and Transcripts Dataset , Object Knowledge & Exploratory Acts
- PLT Related Projects: POETICON, POETICON++